Hennepin County is wrapping up its community COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Other COVID-19 vaccine provider options include your primary care provider, a provider on the Minnesota vaccine locator website or the Hennepin County Public Health Clinic.
People aged 12 and older are now recommended to get a COVID-19 bivalent booster dose at least 2 months after their last COVID-19 primary series or booster. Get a bivalent booster at your primary care provider or a pharmacy. If you have difficulty accessing a primary care provider or pharmacy, Hennepin County is offering a limited supply of bivalent boosters at its community vaccination clinics, below. No registration is required for a bivalent booster; walk-in's accepted as supplies last.
Register for a vaccine appointment
Hennepin County offers vaccine doses for people 6 months and older. To learn more about vaccine and booster doses, including types and eligibility, visit the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine website.
Register for an appointment using the links underneath the events, below. Appointments preferred. Limited walk-ins are accepted one hour after each event starts.
You can also register for a vaccine appointment by calling 612-348-8900.
- Español: Regístrese para el evento. La inscripción en línea está disponible en español. También puede registrarse para el evento llamando al 612-348-8900. Tenemos ayuda está disponible en español.
- Hmong: Mus sau npe rau lub koom txoos. Muaj mus sau npe nyob rau saum huab cua hais ua lus Hmoob. Koj tuaj yeem mus sau npe rau lub koom txoos los ntawm kev hu xov tooj mus rau 612- 348-8900. Muaj pab hais ua lus Hmoob.
- Soomaali: Isu diiwaan geli kulanka. Isku diiwaan gelinta khadka tooska ah ee kulanka ayaa lagu heli karaa Soomaali. Sidoo kale waxaa kulanka isku diiwaan gelin kartaa adigoo soo wacaya 612-348-8900. Caawimaada waxaa lagu heli karaa Soomaali.
Thursday, September 29 (1–6 p.m.)
Map: Hennepin County Library – Brookdale
6125 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430 – adjacent conference room
- Moderna vaccines (6 months and up)
- Moderna boosters (18 years and up)
- Pfizer vaccines (6 months and up). Please note that Pfizer is a 3-dose series for children under 5.
- Pfizer boosters (5 years and up)
- Bivalent Moderna booster (18 years and up); no registration required for this vaccine; walk-in's welcome as supplies last
- Bivalent Pfizer booster (12 years and up); no registration required for this vaccine; walk-in's welcome as supplies last
Register for an appointment.
Ongoing – Hennepin County Public Health Clinic
Map: Hennepin County Public Health Clinic – Red Door
525 Portland Avenue, 4th floor, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Moderna vaccines: 18 years and up
- Moderna boosters: 18 years and up
- Pfizer vaccines: 6 months and up
- Pfizer boosters: 5 years and up
- Bivalent Moderna booster: 18 years and up
- Bivalent Pfizer booster: 12 years and up
Plan your visit
- Monday to Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Minnesotans ages 6 months to 11 years; parental consent needed for ages 6 months to 11 years
- Minnesotans ages 12+
- Minnesotans ages 18+
Call 612-543-5555 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
Walk-ins are available during regular clinic hours until 3 p.m. There may be a wait, depending on walk-in demand.
Ongoing – NorthPoint Health and Wellness Center
Visit NorthPoint's website for current info on vaccine events.